Did you read the blog title? Did you sing it to the tune of Ushers, “… these are my confessions. Just when I thought all I could say, all I can say …” I’ll leave you to finish the song.
In an effort to ensure consistent content, I wanted to start a Friday feature … Friday Confessions.
Let’s get to it… Fridays Confessions. Since you may not know me well yet, I thought I would give you a little insight into just who I am today!
- When I vacuum my girls’ room, I don’t pick up all the toys before I do it. Instead, I run the vacuum and move the toys like a bulldozer. Slowly moving them into one pile. DONE – two birds, one stone!
- My life is currently held together by dry shampoo and wine. Without either one of those items, I am sure everything will crumble immediately.
- I am constantly feeding my toddler some form of chicken nugget: Monday Night: Chicken nugget; Tuesday Night: chicken strips; Wednesday Night: Chicken Sausage in a Bun; Thursday Night: Chicken Nuggets … and repeat.
- My husband and I have turned Friday nights into DATE NIGHT. I know what you may be thinking, “oohhh, date night!!!” … no, we take the kids to Costco and do all of our shopping on Friday nights. Costco is empty, the girls are either sleeping or watching a show on our phones, and we are able to have, what seems to be, the longest conversations with rapt attention spans, we have been able to have all week long.
- I am always on the hunt for great dry shampoo, that is INCREDIBLY cheap. I have recently been using Suave, and it has been great. But, switched to a combo of Batiste for Blondes and Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo. The Not Your Mothers is STUPID cheap … like … maybe $2 … and the Batiste is a little more than I prefer to spend ($6 …but I will spend more than that at Starbucks sometimes … shows how well I balance my life). I feel the combo of the two bring out the longevity of the Batiste, so I justify it.
I’ll keep today’s post short … I think my long ones force people to lose interest … and that is EXACTLY what I don’t want to lose!! Will you be back to read what I have to say next week? I hope so!!